What Are The Auxiliary Treatments To Be Applied At Home To Delay Hair Loss?
It is possible to prevent your hair from falling out and to make it look radiant! They need a little attention like everything else. Although stress and genetic factors are very important in hair loss, with some applications, you can delay the hair loss process as much as possible or even stop it completely. Well, what are they?
What can be done at home to prevent hair loss?
First of all, you need to know that whatever you do, your hair will fall out. What matters is the amount of hair loss. You may observe some rash while washing and combing your hair. Losing 50-100 strands of hair per day is considered normal. But if you see thinning in your hair, if it exceeds 100 strands on average, this can be listed as signs that you are progressing towards baldness. Although this is due to different reasons such as iron deficiency, you can restore your hair to its old appearance with simple methods at home. There are some rules you just have to follow.
- Avoid washing your hair every day. Also, do not use very boiling water during washing. Try to wash with warm water every other day as much as possible. While washing your hair, lather by massaging the roots. Also, be careful not to use soap and shampoo more than 2 times.
- Electronic devices such as hair dryers and hair straighteners burn and weaken your hair. Therefore, do not use it as much as possible.
- You need to pay attention to the products you consume. You need to eat plenty of protein to nourish the hair follicles. Beans, fat-free yogurt, lentils, eggs and cheese are among the most useful and useful products that you can consume in the most practical way.
- Drink two glasses of milk a week to meet the need for vitamin A. In addition, it will be to your advantage to eat chicken breast, legumes, egg yolk, cauliflower or potatoes 2-3 times.
- Eat 1 cup of pumpkin seeds every day.
- The consumption of carrots, which protects the scalp by nourishing the hair follicles, is very important. Make sure to consume at least one a day.
- Choose suitable shampoo and soap for your hair, stay away from dandruff-producing products.